Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at GMKamrussama.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
“Website” means an aggregate amount of the web pages available at GMKamrussama.com and all sub-domains thereof, where the Services are realized.
“Services” means refers to various types of Digital Marketing, Web Design & Development tasks, works that may be requested by the Client.
“User”, “You”, “Client” means a natural person, individual entrepreneur or a legal entity that is registered on the Website as the user and has accepted these Terms and anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information and transferring payments on this Website.
“Account” means the personalized section of the Website, closed for public access, which is created after the User’s registration. The account is personalized by Your Account name and password.
“Order” is an electronic request for a paid Service from the Client for a particular Digital Marketing, Web Design & Development Service. The order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Client regarding the product. Order refers to the written order that was submitted in electronic form online on our Website by the Client. An Order includes the work in its entirety along with its consumer requirements.
“Product” is the result of an Order, which comes as original content, Digital Marketing, Web Design & Development service delivered to the Client in accordance to his or her inquiry as a digital document.
“Client’s information” means the file containing text information represented in any format that is accepted by the Website that has been submitted by You for the reference or as an example. We reserve the right to determine the requirements regarding the size and the format of the files with the Client`s information You may download in the Order form.
2. Order Placing and Registration:
- The Order is placed by completing the Order form provided in the Website. No Product is provided by other means then by request.
- The Order form will specify the scope of the work, Order parameters and delivery terms. It is Your personal responsibility to provide exact, full and final information to each standard Order form section when filling in Our Order form.
- In addition to Your Product requirements, You will be requested to register by providing Your contact information such as name, email address and phone number. Should any of these parameters change over time, it is your responsibility to update your Account information accordingly or inform our support of such changes.
- When placing an Order, You agree to buy the Product from Us. We start to process Your Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to our current pricing, which you may find at the Pricing page, and is paid in advance as stated in the Order form once the scope of work is identified. We are not responsible for Product delivery until the payment has been made in full and has been authorized.
- Orders can be paid with payment methods, currently available at the Website or contact us. Please check the Website to find available payment methods at the date of your payment.
- We reserve the right to offer discounts and bonuses at our own discretion in accordance with the current Discount Policy.
- The Company commits to provide equal access to discount and bonus program information for each Client with no exceptions.
- If the Client wishes to stop working with us – a refund will be processed according to the Money Back Guarantee Policy. Please note, that we cannot be held responsible for your Bank Transfer fees, transfer anomalies, and/or possible delays occurring due to any Bank service issues.
- You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any services or value-added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the Services provided.
- Depending on Your residency or location, You may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes, on certain fees that we charge. These taxes will be added to fees billed to you, if applicable.
- You acknowledge that You must comply with Your obligations under income tax provisions in Your jurisdiction.
3. Order Process:
- Order validation. We reserve the right to re-check the Order details following the final payment to confirm whether the requirements of the assignment were met successfully as indicated by the Client. Should a mismatch occur, we reserve the right to modify the Order to ensure that the Client’s requirements have been adhered to.
- Changes of Order details. The Client may provide changes to the scope of work only if the worker has not started the work yet. No changes can be made once the worker has started researching and working on the Order. Should the order details increase in volume, order complexity or narrow the completion terms, the Client will be asked to provide additional compensation for the additional instructions.
- Resources. Should the Client require specific resource material to be utilized in the Order process, she/he must specify those resources and/or provide them to the worker.
- Communication. The Client is highly encouraged to communicate with the worker or our support team using the messaging system of the Website or by contacting the support team directly by phone or live chat when seeking more information.
- Progress tracking. The Client may track the progress of his/her Orders by using his/her personal account, where information about his/her Order and its status is displayed. The Client may as well contact Support by using all communication means, which are available 24/7, to get updates on his or her Order status.
4. Order Delivery:
- We are responsible for the delivery of the Product and for meeting the deadline indicated in the Order.
- It is the Client’s personal responsibility to ensure the availability of delivery channels once we have provided the Product to the Client. We will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by the Client in the profile, spam filters, internet outages, and general client negligence to provide communication channels and other contact means which are beyond our control. The Client is encouraged to contact support for any kind of assistance with an Order’s delivery.
- Please review our Money Back Guarantee to be aware of your right for refund.
5. Order Revision:
- Please read our Revision Policy.
- Please note that we reserve the right to decline a revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases, the Client may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place the Order for editing.
- Please note that we reserve the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Client’s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the worker and other unreasonable requests.
6. Refund Policy:
We are responsible for delivering the Product in a timely manner and according to the Client requirements indicated in the Order. Should any of the Client’s commitments be violated the Client is entitled to a partial or a full reimbursement according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
7. Personal Data and payment information: use and security:
8. Account information and security:
- As part of the registration process, you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address (one or both of which will be your username for the Website) and select a password.
- You must keep your Account information secure and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone.
- You will be responsible for all activities and Orders associated with Your Account. If you know or suspect that someone else has Your password, You should go to Edit profile and change it Yourself, or contact us using one of the methods specified here.
- We reserve the right to change your password if we believe that it is no longer secure. If we do so, you will be notified by an email sent to the email address provided in your Account.
- If You forget Your password please see the log in page where you will be able to reset your password provided You satisfy our security check.
9. Use of the Website; termination and suspension of use:
- You may access the Website solely for Your own personal, commercial use.
- You must not use any part of the Website for any illegal purpose. In particular.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code(s) of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use of the Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- If you breach any of the provisions of these Terms, You will be responsible for any losses and costs resulting from your breach.
- We may terminate your use of the Website if you breach any of these Terms.
- If we reasonably suspect your use of the Website is affecting the lawful operation of the Website or may adversely affect other Client, we may suspend your access to the Website at any time while we investigate the position.
- In case you will try to contact the worker by means other than is allowed by the Website`s functionality, I will assume this action as a violation of the Terms.
10. Intellectual Property Rights (“IPRs”):
IPRs in the Products
The Products delivered to You have been drafted by our Worker.
You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Website, without our prior written consent.
You will be responsible for all losses we may suffer as a result of any and all unauthorized use made of any Products and/or material available from this Website.
IPRs in any materials that You supply to us:
You must ensure that any materials You provide to us (in particular those you provide/upload as a reference or source material) do not infringe the intellectual property or other rights or any other person or violate any applicable laws. If they do, You will be responsible for any losses which we may incur as a result.
IPRs on the Website:
No IPRs on the Website (or any part thereof) is intended to, and it shall not be deemed to, transfer to any person who accesses the Website.
Except as expressly permitted by these Terms or as otherwise agreed with us, You may not copy, disseminate, or download any content of the Website.
11. Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
- The Website is provided “as is” and we do not guarantee that the Website will meet your expectations or requirements. If Your computer equipment does not support relevant technology, including encryption, You may not be able to access the Website and/or use some or all of the Services.
- The Website is accessed via the World Wide Web, which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at Your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We do not represent that the Website is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of any modifications we may make to the Website.
- We will not have any liability to You or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with the Products and/or Services including but not limited to
- phone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer and/or email transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company that might cause the Product and/or Services to be (as applicable) delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing the Services; or
- any printing or typographical errors in any Product(s).
- We will not have any liability to You or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, or Your inability to use the Website, or for any other reason including, without limitation, for: any matters due to any events outside our reasonable control; or any unforeseeable losses or damages.
- Nothing contained in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law or intended to affect Your statutory rights as a consumer.
You may not transfer any of Your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe Your rights will not be affected.
If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to rely on our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, all notices from You to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address given in the Contact Us page on the Website.
- All notices from us to you will be either:
- displayed on the Website from time to time;
- displayed on Your personal order page; or
- emailed to the email address provided in Account.
14. Governing law and jurisdiction:
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Bangladesh.
- All disputes related to these Terms shall be resolved by negotiations between the parties, which agree to make all efforts to resolve the dispute. If the Parties fail to reach consent, the disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under the Bangladesh High Court of International Arbitration (BIAC), which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
- In addition, both You and we agree to bring any dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not on a class, collective, or representative basis on behalf of others. There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative or private attorney general action, or as a member in any such class, collective, representative or private attorney general proceeding.
- We reserve the right at any time to (i) change any information, specifications, features or functions of the Website or Services (ii) suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Services or any part of the Website, including the availability of any feature, database or content, or (iii) impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict access to parts or all of the Services, in each case with or without prior notice and without any liability to You or any third party. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify You of changes to the Services and/or Website that, in our reasonable opinion, have the effect of materially and adversely diminishing the functionality of the Services You are interested when using Website.
- We may from time to time update or revise these Terms. If we update or revise these Terms, we will notify You either by email to Your most recently provided email address, by posting the updated or revised Terms on the Website or by any other manner chosen by us in our commercially reasonable discretion. Your use of the Website or Services following any such update or revision constitutes Your agreement to be bound by and comply with these Terms as updated or revised or You may be asked to give your explicit consent to be bound by new Terms. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically.
16. Contact details:
If you require further information about the Website, please contact us either by phone, email or chat given in the Contact Us page on the Website or on your personal Order page.